Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Any news on how the Live Trax voting is going?
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 08:59 PM   #49
rickyh24
GOAT

Shows Seen: 76

DMB Hub Stubs: 25

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Any news on how the Live Trax voting is going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by emtphish View Post
I want to see an unranked top 10 list. I want to know what shows to download.

you obviously will never be confused with a rocket scientist, thats for sure!

trust me, we dont have the power to get DMB to release a certain show so dont kid yourself. also, people would not vote for it if they didnt want it, you should know that. there are more haters on this board that complain about everything DMB does, you think they will actually go to a show they hated/dislike and vote for it? no way! i actually bet more people would go in and vote "dont make this a livetrax" if this was an option. haha

in addition, there is no way people are still voting anymore. at your rate, eventually you are just going to get everyone to vote for everything.

and you said that you are already letting DMB management know the voting results, so whats with that! you are just holding out on the very people that voted! thats wrong!

btw - I voted for LT11, so I am happy. if you dont release the votes, there are other subtle ways of finding out that are more effort, but atleast we would have an idea vs. what you are giving us, which is NOTHING!

and yes, I really have a huge problem with this. I think you are on some weird ass power trip and your justifications are awful AND quite frankly dumb. "what if I said 20 more votes and dmb will release this". wow. give me a freaking break.

and if you ban me because i hurt your feelings and you want to have the last word, then that shows how wrong you are.

You're going to lose sleep over this aren't you?
rickyh24 is offline   Reply With Quote