Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - The Gorge 2012
Thread: The Gorge 2012
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 02:43 PM   #2887
Steady37
Embrace Change

Shows Seen: 46

DMB Hub Stubs: 18

My Tour Central Stats

Re: The Gorge 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by russvodder View Post
Any PNWers out here going to the Paramount tonight?
HA. yeah right.

He'll play 2 songs...Mercy and...either Sister or Bartender most likely. I went to the fundraiser last year for The Doors where he played (2 songs-sister and bartender) and then we left after he was done so we could catch him out the back door when he left right after too. Not worth 1. the money and 2. having to sit in a room with a bunch of political supporters imo. LOL eta: wouldn't mind hanging out in the alley to catch him again tonight, but that's not happening

I'm actually kind of disappointed that Dave is so outwardly supportive of...anyone...politically. It's all a fucking sham, and it doesn't matter who is in office, they are all just puppets. I kinda hoped Dave was on board with that...but I think maybe he just has a bigger sense of hope than I do maybe...+

eta2: also, didn't pay for that fundraiser, got in through work...so even tho that one would have been more expensive than one of these 100 dollar tickets, i would not have paid to be there for 2 songs.

PLEASE DON'T SHOP AT WALMART.
DO NOT BUY CHEAP STYROFOAM COOLERS THAT KILL THE PLANET AND MELT YOUR ICE.
THANK YOU.

Commissioner of Broken Promises
GORGE FAQ

Last edited by Steady37; 05-10-2012 at 02:46 PM.
Steady37 is offline   Reply With Quote