Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Easter 2012. Resurrection of The DMB via Steve Lillywhite Twitter
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 10:49 AM   #107
TwoStep2888
Freak Time

Shows Seen: 7

DMB Hub Stubs: 8

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Easter 2012. Resurrection of The DMB via Steve Lillywhite Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggiekjw View Post
god you are a fucking tool bag. you really are a negative piece of shit that's been to 6 dmb shows and posted 33K times on the boards. In short, you have no life, and spend it being negative on a dmb fan site. you even come on here to discuss television shows that have nothing to do with dmb. seriously, why would anyone respect your opinion? You review television shows regularly on a dmb fan site, but call the bands new album "stupid" and say you don't want to see dmb becuase you only like "good music"... just shut the fuck up and go review some piece of shit american television show..
Quote:
Also, I am not familiar with twitter.. I don't even have a twitter account. I do however know that steve lillywhite gets boat loads of twitter messages and chooses to respond to certain ones. therefore, unlike other bands blindly promoting their album, steve lillhywhite, in my opinion, appears to be a producer and fan that is excited about what they accomplished in teh studio. furthermore, his hype of the album is only going to be viewed by at most 25K dmb fans, likely far less. So his "hype" as you describe will have no measurable impact on sales, fan satisfaction, or anything. He even acknowledges this on his twitter account by saying "I hope they have more fans than follow me". The previous hype that everyone is citing was viewed by anyone that was signed up for dmb emails. Everyone that has ever bought a dmb ticket got e-mails about big whiskey and stand up album sites that were followed by 100K's of people. Steve Lillywhite is speaking to a very small group of people on his twitter account, and he knows it. It isn't hype... It's just a producer working on new DMB in Seattle that is excited. so go review another episode of your favorite stupid fucking tv show, like the ones where aliens bomb other aliens and steal precious prizes or whatever other fantasy land shows you like to cover.. you live in the fantasy world of online messages boards and are a fucking loser..
Quote:
can you not read? I would expect Lillywhite to not answer the question specifically asking if the album was as good as the big 3. He could have answered one of the other many questions he has on his twitter.. He also could simply say, it's a "great album" or "I had a blast recording an awesome album" or "dmb did an outstanding job on the album"

There are literally 10 000 positive things he could say besides "This album is better than all the other albums I did with dmb, including btcs"

Is that clear enough for you?
hahahahaha