Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Weightlifting
Thread: Weightlifting
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 01:33 PM   #3746
Devilspawn
Devil's poser ego

Shows Seen: 32

DMB Hub Stubs: 16

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Weightlifting

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpevear View Post
Gloves discussion....

In the past couple of years I see one brand of gloves at the gym, and that brand is Harbinger. I've owned several pairs of Harbinger, two with the wrist support, one without. And I must say, these gloves are the biggest pieces of shit I've ever used.

First off, the ones with wrist support stink after a awhile. Sweat builds up and soaks the material - and after a few weeks they reek. Simple remedy would be to wash them... Sure, washing them takes the smell out but it also weakens the stitch and the material causing the gloves to fall apart.

Then there are the non wrist support Harbinger. I had a pair that lasted only two weeks before they started scrunching up and the material had lost it's stitching.

All I got to say is, FUCK Harbinger.

So I bought me a pair of full fingered Bionics..... and so far, I'm pleased.

What's the verdict here? Do you guys wear gloves, or no? They are a must for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by coyne View Post
gloves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimi Thing 10 View Post
Gotta keep those hands nice and smooth, bro.
quality series of posts

I got rid of my harbingers long ago and I use straps or versa grips now if I need some added support, but only if I feel I need it for grip issues or to really isolate