Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - I can pretty comfortably say that Baby Blue is Big 3 good
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 04:57 PM   #106
Norman Smiley
Fucking Douche

Shows Seen: 92

DMB Hub Stubs: 25

My Tour Central Stats

Re: I can pretty comfortably say that Baby Blue is Big 3 good

The album as a whole is big three good. There are a couple songs I don't love at the moment, but EVERY album has a couple on it I don't like.

I believe that we will see a few things happen in the next year or two.

Those that do not like it will leave hopefully. If you aren't happy with this, then the only thing that will make you happy has already been written and recorded so stay the fuck away from me with your negative I wish it was 2000 talk -- you sound like fat drunks reliving your old glory days on the high school football field.

I think this album will continue to get better live. Is it great now? Yes, but it will improve. BTCS was disliked when it first came out an know fans hail it as their Holy Grail (I happen to think the best album is Crash). As Big Whiskey continues to evolve, it will eventually be placed in with the other 3 as the big 4 -- which is just a lame saying. It is one of their top albums - we all know what those are.

I can only hope that DMB put out another great album before they wrap it up.

"I do not read the reviews. No, I am not singing for you."