Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - What's Your Favorite Dog Breed?
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 11:18 AM   #126
whodat
CA Dreamin'

Shows Seen: 68

DMB Hub Stubs: 20

My Tour Central Stats

Re: What's Your Favorite Dog Breed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by templeofdmb View Post
The same thing happened to my cousin but the offending breed was a cocker spaniel. How come no one ever talks about how vicious they are? Pound for pound they have one of the worst bites you can receive. Apparently it's not a good breed for the salacious headlines or top news stories however because you never hear about "killer" cocker spaniels. Rotties and pit bulls take the heat no matter what the percentages are. That pisses me off.
Any dog breed with 'cock' in it's name is bad.

When I was younger, we had a cocker spaniel. Cool dog, but very stand-offish. Never really warmed up to it. She lived to be like 17 or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hylidaea View Post
Cocker Spaniels are also notoriously stupid. They make my cat look like MacGuyver and he's dumb as a doorknob, trust me.

Ben, your doggies are beautiful! They look very healthy and happy.
Thanks for the kind words Janet. Gwyn is a great dog. She is trained off-leash and she tolerates my 2 year old son. Just for that fact alone, she has has her ticket punched to the Great Dog Park in the Sky.

Sandy was a great girl. My wife misses her terribly. She always wanted a scruffy mutt, and Sandy fit that desciption to a 'T'. We only had her for a few years, but they were fun while they lasted.