Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - *** Official Blossom D&T 2017 ***
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017, 11:33 AM   #289
splumer

Shows Seen: 34

DMB Hub Stubs: 15

My Tour Central Stats

Re: *** Official Blossom D&T 2017 ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwwest7 View Post
Not really weird, they don't want you bringing in water bottles filled with vodka. Or worse, some sort of explosive liquid. They can be as weird as they want to keep me safe.
The thing is, though, I taped, and had a bag full of stuff they didn't even look at. The lady wanding me was more concerned with what I might have had in my pockets than the multiple items in my bag. Security in Rochester for D&F was much tighter, and that was 2003. They looked at each individual mic, had me power up my recorder and everything. I'm just glad they let my gear in; they wouldn't for Jack Johnson, so I had to stealth.

Quote:
Even though she thought JTR was called GTR....
Perhaps she was referring to the short-lived supergroup from 1986 called GTR, with Steve Howe and Steve Hackett.

I doubt it.

But seriously, I was in section 12, stage left, about 12 rows back and I thought the sound was pretty bad. Sounds cleaner on my recording, but still kind of muddy. Tim was hard to hear.
splumer is offline   Reply With Quote