Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - *** Official Blossom D&T 2017 ***
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017, 08:10 AM   #279
TMS2787
Gravedigger

Shows Seen: 32

DMB Hub Stubs: 11

My Tour Central Stats

Re: *** Official Blossom D&T 2017 ***

Last night was my first full Dave + Tim show (of course I'd seen just the two of the them start out the "acoustic set" before) and I am very happy with it. I thought Dave sounded great all night, Tim was fantastic and Dave looked to be having a good time. I only have minor complaints about the setlist, as always I'm never a huge Of fan of WAYG, I could've done without Everyday (but it was still good) and 100% did not need to hear OOMH live again. But if that's all I can say? I had a great night. I finally got to hear Say Goodbye and my second Fool To Think in a row. Overall it was just a great show and I look forward to see them at Farm Aid even though it's not even close to as long of a set as this show was. They went on around 7:55-7:57 and ended around 10:45. I ended up with two of Timmy's picks as well!

I was in section 13, row O so I had a great seat. Most of the people around me where pretty good, not too much talking or annoyance. Besides the guy about 5 rows in front of me who decided to hold his arm and his huge hamhock hand up all damn night blocking the sight line of Dave. Getting out of the Lot was a breeze for me. I got lucky and had a spot close to an isle and by time I got tot my car after trying for a setlist, getting the pics and buying merch I was in my car and on the road in less then 10 minute but there was still a ton of traffic.

Last edited by TMS2787; 06-15-2017 at 08:13 AM.
TMS2787 is offline   Reply With Quote