Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Favorite beer of choice?
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 01:52 PM   #127
Heavy As Stone
My wife is hot.

Shows Seen: 13

DMB Hub Stubs: 5

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Favorite beer of choice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenben41 View Post
This happened to my husband and me. We were out at a really nice restaurant in the mountains with his friend and his wife who were from another state (I'll just say it neighbors CO and doesn't have much going on) and they ordered.. Bud Light. BIG list of CO microbrews and imports in front of them and they go with Bud Light. Now, American piss water has it's time and place, but c'mon. Step outside the comfort zone, you know?
I know, right?

I was a server at a fancy Italian restaurant during college and people would order White Zin all the time. So what I'd do is leave the table and instead of brining WZ, I'd bring them a taste of a different sweet white wine. They were only ordering WZ because they don't know anything else. 9 out of 10 times they'd order the other wine, pay more money, and thank me for it because I opened their eyes.

When I go to restaurants and they have a beer that I've never tried, I will always try it. If I have a choice, I rarely order the same thing over and over again unless I need something I am comfortable with for whatever reason.

[/sarcasm]

Heavy As Stone is offline   Reply With Quote