Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - BWGK on Vinyl
Thread: BWGK on Vinyl
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 12:38 PM   #553
tuxman

Shows Seen: 0

DMB Hub Stubs: 1

My Tour Central Stats

Vinyl is BETTER than cd

I discovered my old stylus was trashed. UPS just delivered my new stylus today. Just amazing. Sibilance is minimal (I really have to focus to hear any), the highs are clear, and bright, the bass has punch, vocals are warm and seperate from the music. Huge improvement.

Thank you Balifly over at audiokarma.org for recommending this stylus to me.

Here is what LP Gear had to say about this stylus:
Considered the best among the N75 series styli, the replacement N75HE Type 2 stylus comes with a highly polished hyperelliptical diamond bonded to a thin wall metal alloy cantilever for precision tracing of record grooves thus resulting in very high fidelity of recorded material for critical listening and recording to digital. Designed to deliver ultimate performance, the N75HE fits all Shure M75 series cartridges and other select Shure cartridges and will upgrade the sound quality and performance of these cartridges.

Made in Japan using highest quality parts, advanced polishing technology, strict quality control over the entire manufacturing process and handcrafted by artisans who produce world class replacement styli renowned for their extraordinary sound quality.

Last edited by tuxman; 10-26-2010 at 12:41 PM.