Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Warehouse 30 Live Project
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 04:47 PM   #1
watsonbriant
Completionist

Shows Seen: 23

DMB Hub Stubs: 9

My Tour Central Stats

Warehouse 30 Live Project

I love listening to DMB in my car, and specifically CDs of live releases. There are hundreds of CDs to lug around if I want it all at my fingertips. Due to this I sat out to pick the best tracks from each live release and put them on one disc. That way I had each released show represented and didn't have to change CDs each time I wanted to hear my favorite track. While doing this, some songs (as well as the orders of songs) were edited to keep the run time under 80 minutes (the limit for CDs).

This is simply a personal/experiment but I wanted to share my ideas with the DMB fan community. So here's the first installment:

Live at Chicago 12.19.98 at the United Center
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ki5LZIXRZI

Setlist:
The Last Stop
Don’t Drink the Water
#41 (feat. Victor Wooten)
#40 [tease]
Lie in Our Graves [reprise]
What Would You Say (feat. Maceo Parker)
Pantala Naga Pampa
Rapunzel
Stay (Wasting Time)
The Maker (feat. Mitch Rutman and Victor Wooten)
All Along the Watchtower
Anyone Seen the Bridge?
Too Much

Obviously since the content in the video is copyrighted, YouTube immediately flagged it (which was to be expected). Any ads during the video are placed in by the copyright holders (RCA Records).

Let me know suggestions for the top tracks for other releases. The next one I'm doing is Live at Red Rocks '95.

Last edited by watsonbriant; 03-20-2017 at 04:50 PM.
watsonbriant is offline   Reply With Quote