Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Would you buy a house someone died in?
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2015, 06:05 AM   #7
bradshaw06

Shows Seen: 19

DMB Hub Stubs: 13

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Would you buy a house someone died in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveHead36 View Post
It would depend on the circumstances of the death and how much time has passed. I'm sure the majority of houses on the market have had people die in them. If it was someone having a heart attack or just natural causes, no issues. If someone was murdered or an instance where there was mass amounts of blood loss getting on the floors/walls/etc, I might think twice. This is where the time frame comes in. Oh it happened 30 years ago? Not too bad. It happened 6 months ago? I'll pass.

Did they say what kind of drug overdose? Too many pills and they never woke up? Or was massive loss of bodily fluids part of it? How long ago did this occur?
Apparently this is the second time the house has gone to sale and the buyers backed out. The neighbors told the recent buyer that the person overdosed, might have been in there a few days. Nothing about how or anything. I'd assume it happened this year.