Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - ***Official Seinfeld Appreciation Thread***
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 08:57 PM   #45
LadyMadonna68

Shows Seen: 13

DMB Hub Stubs: 5

My Tour Central Stats

Re: ***Official Seinfeld Appreciation Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryhoudini View Post
GEORGE: There are some people in this room who would have been very happy to never see this briefcase again. There are people in this room who think they can destroy other people's property and get away with it. Well, let me tell you something about those people. They weren't counting on this brain! And this tape recorder.

WYCK: George...

GEORGE: You'll have your turn! The truth must be heard. <Plays back the tape.> That's all there was. And yet, it speaks volumes. A low rumple. A metallic 'squink.' A 'glonk.' Someone crying out..."Dear God!" Let's start with, uh...with you, Wyck.

WYCK: George, Quinn here was moving a chair...he lost his balance and dropped it...it must have fallen on your briefcase, which, for some reason, contained a running tape recorder?

GEORGE: Alright, then. We've gotten to the bottom of that.
I love this little bit before that happened.

GEORGE: I don't know if you're ready for it.

JERRY: Please.

GEORGE: I believe that I am about to become the target of a systematic process of intimidation and manipulation, the likes of which you have never -

JERRY: Hold it, hold it! You're right, I'm not ready for this. (The door buzzer sounds, Jerry answers it.) Yeah?
LadyMadonna68 is offline   Reply With Quote