Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - I Know I Know but... Next Live Trax Please
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 11:52 AM   #89
crounsa810

Shows Seen: 31

DMB Hub Stubs: 13

My Tour Central Stats

Re: I Know I Know but... Next Live Trax Please

Mark my words, IZOD N1 will be the next release. All the random facts about the songs on the album, going in order on the Band's Facebook page leads me to believe they'll cap it off with an announcement of a release of the show with all songs from the new album.

So far we have:

Broken Things debuted with full band on the BAMA Works Sandy Relief Fund Benefit at the IZOD Center, New Jersey, on 30/11/2012.

Steve Lillywhite said that Belly Belly Nice, the 2nd track from Away From The World, is the happiest song Dave has ever written. Do you agree? If not, which one is?

The 3rd song from Away From The World, Mercy had 14,334 fans contributing with footage/pictures for the making of its video clip. Thank you!

Gaucho was the first track available for download from Away From The World and was already played 24 times live by the band.

Sweet debuted live in 2011 and is the first song that Dave has played publicly on a ukulele.