Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Dave & Tim in Mexico, February 2017
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2016, 12:14 PM   #75
TMoore4075
RIP LeRoi: 1961-2008

Shows Seen: 27

DMB Hub Stubs: 12

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Dave & Tim in Mexico, February 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestGirl View Post
I'm guessing most of you have never looked at other music trips/experiences. They are all priced like this.

You aren't paying for the normal resort and then a concert. A lot more costs and logistics can go into it.

And they can charge it. People will pay it. Phish, UM all sell out.
I do know that's what these things tend to cost, still doesn't change the fact that it's expensive though because of this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMBHillbilly View Post
I went to the hotel site directly, only $1,323 for all inclusive those exact nights. D&T are literally charging $3,000 for two tickets, three nights. For that price, I should be allowed to sit in a stool right next to Dave and let him know what he and Timmy should play next. And I want a burro by my side, just because.
I did the same thing. That's just crazy, but yes people will pay for it. As I said before, I get a week's worth of Disney World on the grounds, with food included for 3 people for the price of these 4 days for D&T.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cry_minarets458 View Post
But you're getting your worth of music with the other music experiences. D+T, and as of now D+T only, is a massive risk to not receive worth of cost back.
Yeah there is a risk here. Even if they really opened up the catalog, there is a big risk for repeats which for $4k...there shouldn't be any.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fonzz41 View Post
I am so jealous of the coyotes right now.
TMoore4075 is offline   Reply With Quote