Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - If you were an Obama VOTER/SUPPORTER, has he lived up to your expectations?
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 07:54 PM   #14
hmich176
SarcMark(TM)

Shows Seen: 13

DMB Hub Stubs: 8

My Tour Central Stats

Re: If you were an Obama VOTER/SUPPORTER, has he lived up to your expectations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by clemson357 View Post
More than a year since he has been elected, nearly a year since he has been in office, has he lived up to your expectations?

Poll.
This has been a question asked of my constantly by my conservative friends. It makes me chuckle. He's got three years to get done things he needs to get done, because obviously year four is an election year and potential lame duck if he loses reelection. As of right now, he's meeting my expectations. He's making movement on a lot of fronts and I'm fine with that. If all we end up with by Election Day 2012 is movement, then I'm probably going to vote for someone different.

So ask me again in mid-2012 and I'll give you a much better answer.