Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - ***Chula Vista 09/07/12***
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 02:44 PM   #70
420th jimi
West Coast LoVE!

Shows Seen: 75

DMB Hub Stubs: 21

My Tour Central Stats

Re: ***Chula Vista 09/07/12***

Directions for easy access to the venue, i.e. very little traffic.

I'm going to post a way to get to the venue the easy way. This is just a copy and paste because I am not tech savvy.

Easy remedy for this folks. Being a local, I don't let this info out too often. Here is a quick way to get to the show and avoid all the traffic.

Head down the 5 South to the 905 East. Take it until you get to some traffic lights, about 4-5 miles. Turn left at Heritage Rd. (there will be a traffic light at Heritage). Make your first left, it will look like you are going into junk yard row. Hang the first right (only way the street goes) and this street will bring you up from the south side of the amphitheatre. As well, it will put you closest to the tailgate area as well. Just hang the first left into the venue and then another left into the parking lot, and then one more left to take you to the tailgate.

Sounds difficult but it is real easy. No traffic, except the few locals that know about the "back way".

Map to the tailgate is in my signature below.