Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - *** Official Philadelphia D&T 2017 ***
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2017, 08:26 AM   #75
excitingjae

Shows Seen: 33

DMB Hub Stubs: 15

My Tour Central Stats

Re: *** Official Philadelphia D&T 2017 ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider41 View Post
Hello everyone!

I am new to this thread and venue. I am curious about a few things....I have not seen D&T yet, it will be my 25th show. This question is more for experts on D&T shows. When the boys stop by for a two-nighter, are the setlists completely different? Are the setlists generally the same, just in different order from night one to night two? I am not sure if I want to see both night one and night two. Luther, Vegas, and Radio City have different setlists. Any answer or guesses are greatly appreciated. Thank you and happy touring everybody!
I looked in to this last week and came up with:

You might see a couple of songs repeated in a two night stand. Last time they played two nights in a row at one place (2015 in OaklandCA and also 2016 Bridge School- 7 songs each night) there were no repeats. When they played 2 nights in NOLA in 2014 there were 6 repeats.

The last time they have a "tour" listed on dmbalmanac , 5 shows, there were two two-nighters. The 2nd show in the first 2-night run had 4 repeats the 2nd show in the second 2-night run had 6 repeats. Although this was in 2010 and now we have the addition of Away From the World songs. However when they played 2 nights in NOLA in 2014 there were 6 repeats.

So you shouldn't see much more than a handful of repeats at the most.