Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Marvel's AVENGERS:INFINITY WAR / END GAME (spoilers for endgame start on page 21)
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2016, 07:08 PM   #1
junior94
not a unique snowflake

Shows Seen: 2

DMB Hub Stubs: 4

My Tour Central Stats

Marvel's AVENGERS:INFINITY WAR / END GAME (spoilers for endgame start on page 21)

30,000th post!! Yea I realized about a week ago that I was as close to 30k as I was so got the idea then to use it to create this thread like the pathetic dork that I am and hell I wound up creating the combined thread for the last two Harry Potter movies like almost about a year and a half before the first movie was released, so it seemed slightly less ridiculous to then do it here.

They're shooting both films back to back in roughly a 9 month block that was initially expected to start just before the end of this year, but I've read about reports now from multiple places that it looks like they've actually already begun down in Atlanta. Granted that could only mean a couple of the main stars so far.

Directed by Anthony & Joe Russo. Written by Christopher Markus & Stephen McFeely.

Confirmed cast (in one or both movies):
Robert Downey Jr as Tony Stark/Iron Man. Chris Evans as Steve Rogers/Captain America. Chris Hemsworth as Thor. Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner/Hulk. Benedict Cumberbatch as Doctor Stephen Strange. Guardians Of The Galaxy (Chris Pratt as Peter Quill/Star-Lord, Zoe Saldana as Gamora, Dave Bautista as Drax The Destroyer, Bradley Cooper as Rocket Racoon, Vin Diesel as Groot). Jeremy Renner as Clint Barton/Hawkeye. Elizabeth Olsen as Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch. Paul Bettany as The Vision. Sebastian Stan as Bucky Barnes/The Winter Soldier. Benedict Wong as Wong. James Brolin as Thanos.

All but officially confirmed cast (in one or both):
Paul Rudd as Scott Lang/Ant-Man. Chadwick Boseman as King T'Challa/Black Panther. Scarlett Johannson as Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow. Anthony Mackie as Sam Wilson/Falcon. Tom Hiddleston as Loki. Samuel L Jackson as Nick Fury. Tom Holland as Peter Parker/Spider-man. Don Cheadle as James Rhodes/War Machine. Evangeline Lilly as Hope Van Dyne/Wasp.

Now there are other casting areas even aside from those where, at the moment it's not quite as close to being set to go, but all things considered it would make sense to see them included, again at least in one of the movies if not both. like Benecio Del Toro's The Collector, or Cate Blanchett's Hela and Jeff Goldblum's Grandmaster, both from Thor 3. oh and though I wouldn't know specific character names, Kevin Feige has said that some Illuminati group members would appear somewhere in the story. Not sure yet about other sort of sub-villains that aren't confirmed as dead yet (Red Skull, Baron Zemo, etc... I wouldn't even say an Ultron reappearance is out of the question).

"Ohh, why do my actions have consequences?!?!" - Homer J. Simpson

Last edited by ExistenceNow; 12-13-2018 at 07:33 AM.
junior94 is offline   Reply With Quote