Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - ***Official Marysville Sleep Train Amphitheater 8/27/10 Thread***
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 08:58 AM   #493
efraser77
026 | Grux Abides

Shows Seen: 49

DMB Hub Stubs: 17

My Tour Central Stats

Re: ***Official Marysville Sleep Train Amphitheater 8/27/10 Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by hulupputree View Post
There may be some sort of rule about waiting a certain amount of time before requesting a taped show so I'll ask this - Does anyone know where I can find this show if and when it becomes available?
The show is available on dreamingtree.org via bittorrent, or you can download the FLAC files individually from:

http://www.mediafire.com/weller3377

That's a mediafire account that an Ant named John Weller has been uploading I think every summer show to.

If you are hoping to just download the mp3s you'll have to find someone who's willing to convert and re-upload it.

And the rule you mentioned is called the Two Week Rule. Basically, it's considered impolite to ask about shows before two weeks are up, because that used to be about how long it would take. Nowadays, tapes are often up the next morning so two weeks may seem like forever, but the rule is technically still in existence. That said, I don't see anything really wrong with your post just inquiring in the show's thread.