Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Weightlifting
Thread: Weightlifting
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 04:25 PM   #3730
seekupchuck

Shows Seen: 52

DMB Hub Stubs: 21

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Weightlifting

So, Im trying to get huge n' all, but i seem to have hit a plateau on the old chest squeezers. First of all, let me know how much of a puss i am and if I am doing enough for a chest workout....I am a lanky fuck, 6'2" 165 lbs with long arms...I am assuming long arms are not the greatest for bench numbers? ANyway, I have been doing a warm up then 3 5rep sets at 160lbs on the flat bench...then Ill fuck around with some pull ups, then I'll go back and do dumbbell inclines...same deal but 4, 5 rep sets w/65lb dumbbells..then some more pull ups, then I will finish up with some decline machine work, which Im not really concerned with...I do this on Monday, then do a bunch of pushups on thursday...so, I have not seen any improvement in a while at the weight listed above...A.)is that ridiculously puss, and b.) what can I do to start seeing some increases, if I dont want to eat like a slob and spend more than an hour or so on my chest...In case its relevant, I dont take many supps and am not really interested in anything besides the whey I take before and after workouts...it is a good whey with all the BCAAs and all the gimmicks...holla at cha boi...thanks