Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Premium Ticket Packages
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 08:04 AM   #76
evino526

Shows Seen: 50

DMB Hub Stubs: 21

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Premium Ticket Packages

Quote:
Originally Posted by acousticmike80 View Post
I think the biggest thing is that senior members dont expect front row seats every show.

But there are many examples of people being flat out declined, or never being in the PIT etc....

I dont think anyone expects the same seats for every show (like a season ticket holder)....but after a set number of years you should feel pretty confident that you will be confirmed and have a good chance at floor seats every show. That is not necessarily what happens. That is the gripe.
I was a member for 6 years and canceled in 2007 because I was declined for all 3 Dave and Tim Spring shows (Boston, Amherst, and NYC). For any of these shows I would've been happy just to get in the door, and I thought my chances were good to get tickets to at least one. I wound up rejoining the Warehouse 2 weeks ago to give the ticket request another shot.

"Look, here are we...on this starry night staring into space and I must say...I feel as small as dust lying down here"
evino526 is offline   Reply With Quote