Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Remove tim reynolds
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 04:17 PM   #45
nycrispy

Shows Seen: 94

DMB Hub Stubs: 25

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Remove tim reynolds

Quote:
Originally Posted by greystreet69 View Post
Yeah sorry I dont have thousands of posts to let you know about my DMB knowledge. I only go to the concerts praying to hear "Crash into me" and "Ants Marching"...if they dont play those songs, im lost. Get on my level and jam out to DMB back in the Stone Balloon in the early 90's. Im not trying to have a Tim hatefest. Like someone said above me, hes overpowering at points.
Not trying to have a Tim hatefest are you kidding , remove him , hes a cancer, I know it screams your appreciation for him . Tim has been there since the beginning of time . Its only natural he has defenders around here , and haters that whine about his overpowering , the question is are you willing to make the compromise or sacrafice, because he is here to stay . Tim forever !!! Spoke with him personally , and he said he will be playing with the band for 23 more years , and every year he will turn it up until it gets to 11 . This is for the haters

Last edited by nycrispy; 01-30-2010 at 04:21 PM.
nycrispy is offline   Reply With Quote