Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Any news on how the Live Trax voting is going?
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 05:44 PM   #43
Hershey2004
Kill The Preacher

Shows Seen: 14

DMB Hub Stubs: 7

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Any news on how the Live Trax voting is going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by highlander4 View Post
Jake I agree with what you are saying to a point. I guess the main reason I asked originally was to see if we had any movement. Like a top 20 list or something.... I understand not wanting to have a biased opinon about the voting but it could be interesting to see what shows people are leaning towards. I think for the most part the consistant fans on here have an idea of what the favorite shows are it would just be nice to see what the majoritiy of the "normal" fans are thinking. Can you tell us how many total votes have been cast? That might be a start just to see if people are even taking advantage of this opportunity to have our voice heard.
I agree. There are ways to let us see SOME fruits of our labor without spoiling the whole batch. And besides, we could give a million votes to a particular show and management will STILL decide to release whatever they want. So I think a nice Top 10 list of shows (in no particular order) would be a very welcome treat to everyone who has voted all this time.
Hershey2004 is offline   Reply With Quote