Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - What (besides politics) irritates you?
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 12:30 PM   #131
haybale97
king of men

Shows Seen: 32

DMB Hub Stubs: 17

My Tour Central Stats

Re: What irritates you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by k270 View Post
I see this when I'm out on my bike. Riding on a paved trail off road. The trail is about as wide as a front of a compact car. People go up to jog, walk and ride their bike. When I'm about to pass someone I'll yell out "Coming up on your left" I get no response. I ring my bell and yell again. No response. So I say fuck it and just risk passing them. About 70% of the time they drift in front of me, I hit my brake and get a watch where your going. 99% of the time they have headphones on.
I run a lot on streets and pavements and get the exact same thing. I see a couple walking side by side, coming towards me and I towards them. They see me coming and do nothing to make room so we could all share the side walk, thus forcing me into the road or onto the grass. Rude.

Also, this happened a lot at school, we have a 78 step, fairly steep set of stairs leading through some woods up to on campus dorms that can only fit two people walking side by side. I would be coming up the stairs, see two (always black(n/r)) people walking side by side, and do not make room so we can both use the stairs. instead, I'm forced off the steps halfway up,and mind you, it's rocky, steep and fairly dangerous. Again, RUDE.

Out With Gout
haybale97 is offline   Reply With Quote