Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Premium Ticket Packages
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 07:44 AM   #63
mandy18

Shows Seen: 55

DMB Hub Stubs: 20

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Premium Ticket Packages

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMBzilla View Post
They've never really offered VIP at amphitheaters though (maybe some, but not often). Warehouse did offer VIP tickets for some D&T shows last year -- they were all in the first 10-15 rows, they were $200 and up, and if they do anything even similar that means a bunch of tickets will be removed from the face value seating assignment pool.

With season tickets, the longer you've had them, the better seats you have access to.

When Warehouse started, the premise was the longer you've been a member, the better seats you'll get.

It's the same concept.
I'm 99.99% positive StarLake has never had VIP. Granted, my memory keeps getting worse and worse, but I'm pretty confident in saying that.
But, again, the Warehouse is listing event tickets & premium tickets, which looks like there is a new level of seating. GA Pit, I paid more than you level, and then the rest of us. Unless GA Pit = premium tickets. I'll be curious to see tomorrow when we can request tickets.
mandy18 is offline   Reply With Quote