Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Billions - Showtime Series
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2016, 08:44 PM   #23
TheLastStop123
paper hands

Shows Seen: 39

DMB Hub Stubs: 15

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Billions - Showtime Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior94 View Post
For some reason I remember thinking very early on that this was meant to be a show that was just encapsulated to this one run, so basically like a miniseries. That it would just be the 10 or whatever episodes then that's it. And now, especially with how the season ended, I can't help the feeling that it could very easily turn to like if it doesn't indeed end soon, it'll start to feel like a lot of filler and stretched unnecessarily real quick.
yeah I agree with you. but then again, I thought the same thing about bloodline and this season looks pretty fucking awesome.

watched the finale tonight and while it was entertaining as always, I couldn't help but think that nothing was truly accomplished and the end of the season has us right back to where we started in episode 1. And kind of like Junior said, the plot is seemingly going to be redundant - kind of like prison break - how many times can you break out of a prison? And in this show, how many times can Chuck keep going after Ax?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromTheMorning View Post
Antsmarching.org: Came for the DMBc, stayed for the nDMBc.
TheLastStop123 is offline   Reply With Quote