Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Premium Ticket Packages
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 07:39 AM   #60
DMBzilla
tour.

Shows Seen: 193

DMB Hub Stubs: 36

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Premium Ticket Packages

Quote:
Originally Posted by drop2d View Post
I guess I really haven't paid attention that closely... seems like every show I've gone to over the last several years has had a 'VIP' package. I don't see 'VIP' listed on any of those dates... so maybe they just changed the wording. We'll see when the full announcement comes out.
They've never really offered VIP at amphitheaters though (maybe some, but not often). Warehouse did offer VIP tickets for some D&T shows last year -- they were all in the first 10-15 rows, they were $200 and up, and if they do anything even similar that means a bunch of tickets will be removed from the face value seating assignment pool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evino526 View Post
Sorry and no offense, but you can't compare having seasons tickets to requesting concert tickets.
With season tickets, the longer you've had them, the better seats you have access to.

When Warehouse started, the premise was the longer you've been a member, the better seats you'll get.

It's the same concept.
DMBzilla is offline   Reply With Quote