Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Australian Tour April 07.....
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 08:43 AM   #5818
stixbradtle

Shows Seen: 13

DMB Hub Stubs: 12

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Australian Tour April 07.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmb_audiophile View Post
Got my Warehouse pack too, but as usual the CD was bent in the mail and hence is currently flattening out under a pile of heavy books. Mine was also missing the photo print. But on the upside, totally stoked they included Crazy Easy from 16/7/2004, favourite version of that song.

I notice that iTunes Australia has Away From the World available for pre-order, with an expected release of 11 September (same date as USA). iTunes (both Australia & USA) also have 'The Collection', all 9 of the previous DMB albums for $45, which appears to be a new offer as of last week. The fact they are offering this in the Australian store too is hopefully a good sign?

Oh, and John - I finally saw KMH live, very enjoyable gig. The opening act were downright hilarious - 'The Beards'

Hope you're all doing well, been a bit quiet here lately so it would be great if DMB came back for another visit sometime soon to liven things up!
Just jumped onto the Aussie iTunes store and am not seeing it there
stixbradtle is offline   Reply With Quote