Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - What (besides politics) irritates you?
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 11:09 AM   #116
K270
Hello my baby!!!!

Shows Seen: 31

DMB Hub Stubs: 15

My Tour Central Stats

Re: What irritates you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by packersfan99 View Post
That's why people don't park there they sit there. If there's someone in the car and it's running, I figure that person would have enough to move when they see/hear sirens.

If you actually mean people parking there, then I agree. But I don't see that ever.
The most common place I see it around here is at the Post Office. People putting on their emergency flashers and leaving their car. It makes no sense, there's three big mailboxes at the end of the parking lot that you can drive up to and drop your mail. Instead, you have to park in the red zone and go inside. It happens a lot during business hours and after 5 pm when there's plenty of parking spaces to pull into. I've also seen it at the grocery store every once in a while. People put on their emergency flashers and go inside. I've seen cars sitting like that for 10 to 15 minutes. Again, this is around 8 to 10 pm when there's plenty of parking spaces open to pull into.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neumdogg View Post
Dodgers suck.

Last edited by K270; 03-12-2011 at 11:10 AM.
K270 is offline   Reply With Quote