Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - I Know I Know but... Next Live Trax Please
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 12:23 PM   #5341
hensleytyler44

Shows Seen: 23

DMB Hub Stubs: 12

My Tour Central Stats

Re: I Know I Know but... Next Live Trax Please

Quote:
Originally Posted by chach1369 View Post
I wish the band would release Warehouse-only special editions when they one night in a multi-night stand....Like, if they decided to release one of the previously mentioned shows, Columbus '03 or Cinci '03, rather than just release one of the two nights or one night with a bonus disc of highlights of the other night, offer both nights' release as something only available through the Warehouse. I would think demand would be pretty high for most of the selections, and it would give members another reason to hang onto their memberships. Would anyone be down for this? I wondered if there would be any point emailing this suggestion to the Warehouse...
They have kind of done this before, I think, I'm pretty sure the only way you could get both nights from Wrigley in 2010 was to be in the Warehouse and order it through them. I think they did the same thing with the Gorge release from 02 and Weekend on the Rocks in 05. There is NO WAY they will give us a live release for free. BUT I would love the opportunity to buy both nights or the whole weekend like they did for those releases.
hensleytyler44 is offline   Reply With Quote