Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Podcasts
Thread: Podcasts
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 09:32 AM   #13
DIDriveOut2SPAC
American Aquarium Drnkr

Shows Seen: 35

DMB Hub Stubs: 14

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Podcasts

Quote:
Originally Posted by water_into_wine View Post
Womp it up!

Jessica St. Clair is my favorite guest simply for that character. Tompkins owns. Adomian is right behind him.

If you're looking to get into Comedy Bang Bang, look to the Best of 2012 episodes. Also they're doing videocasts now. Check out the video Podcast Network to see two of the more recent episodes. The Jon Daly's Bill Cosby-Bukowski is a must watch just to see how crazy he looks.

I just subscribed to Paul F. Tompkast, but those come out few and far between, so I'm hoping to dive into the old episodes soon. Forgot I listen to Harmontown as well, but when he is on tour and releasing every show I decided not to listen. His podcasts get too long (even when put on double speed), but I can listen to them weekly. When he would release one a day I just said "Fuck this".

Oh yeah, I listen to Jeff Garlin's new podcast as well even though he is super annoying, he does have some great guests. I'm sure I'll skip some guests that I have never heardabout, like I sometimes do for Maron.

Looking at the above list I totally forgot "How Did This Get Made?" Mantzoukas is the best, and it is a hilarious listen for movie fans. Not a huge fan of Benson's podcast unless he has a great line-up.
Haha did you listen to Wompler's own podcast with Mrs. Lisler/Gutterballs around the holidays? That pair is your right, probably the best.

Also, listen to Tomkast oldest to newest, as it has a story line.