Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Is Big Whiskey getting better & better for anyone?
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 02:04 PM   #14
canes101190
No Worries

Shows Seen: 45

DMB Hub Stubs: 18

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Is Big Whiskey getting better & better for anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther41 View Post
1. Don't be so literal.
2. My thread title was crafted as a response to the other thread that was living around here previously, which asked if BWGK was getting worse for anyone.

And to the person who says it just makes them appreciate "Everyday" more... seriously? I mean... seriously?

I can honestly say I don't think of DMB as having a "Big 3" anymore. This album stands up tall beside them. It's the "Big 4" now, for me anyway.
I was half-joking. I tend to avoid Big Whiskey threads anyway, at least the positive ones, as it seems to be the same 3 or 4 children whining about how bad the record is rather than having actual discussion. I enjoy it the same I did when it first came out, and nothing will change that. My feelings on Big Whiskey songs in the live rotation has no reflection on the songs themselves, but rather the bands decision to overplay them. I would feel the same way about any other tune in the catalogue.