Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Problems with the DualDisc? Post here (MusicTodayC)
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2005, 09:01 AM   #93
twostepchris

Shows Seen: 80

DMB Hub Stubs: 23

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Problems with the DualDisc? Post here (MusicTodayC)

This is the f'n stupidest thing ever. seriously- who the hell produces a cd that just DOSENT WORK in people's equiptment? who makes a cd, then then puts a sticker on the package that says "this cd dosent meet standards, so it might not work"?
My friends cant play it on their computers, but it will work in thier cd players. I can play it on my computer, but i cant listen to it on my cd player.

Am i the only one that thinks this is really really wrong?

this thread is a good idea, and i hope it gets sent to music today, but i also dont think that will be enough. Call, people. Call Music Today, Email them, call them, dont let up. demand to know 1) Why they produced a cd in such a worthless format, and 2) what they plan on doing about it.

I'm calling monday when i get back to my house- and if im not satisfied with the answers i get, i'm going to call and email every other day after that.

Everyone who is geting screwed with this shiity cd (the format, not the music) not working NEEDS to call them, and let them know what's up.
Thank you for listening...

-Chris