Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - *** Official Philadelphia D&T 2017 ***
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2017, 08:31 PM   #55
DMBzilla
tour.

Shows Seen: 193

DMB Hub Stubs: 36

My Tour Central Stats

Re: *** Official Philadelphia D&T 2017 ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbogast View Post
So what's the general vibe gonna be for this show? That's probably a tough question to answer really because I'm not sure what there is for a comparison, but if I go for a really good seat near the front should I expect a normal DMB summer tour type crowd or more of the traditional attentive D&T style crowd? Maybe somebody that has seen Dave and Tim at an outdoor summer venue could give me an idea what to expect
I'm guessing the further you get from the stage the worse the fans will be as far as yelling and carrying on. That said I'm sure it'll depend on the venue. I remember a buddy on here talking about some woman just being absolutely awful within the first few rows at CMAC one year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowtieman View Post
The tickets below are Pitt (with seats)? Also, can you request just these in the Warehouse?

Limit of 2 tickets - Orch A&B
Not entirely sure what you're asking. The pit at the Mann is only a few rows worth of space in the very front of Orchestra A. I'm assuming for these shows it will be seated but it has the ability to be GA.

As far as requests you can request anything from Warehouse with some caveats. You can opt out of Terrace and Lawn but not uppers. Also, if you request more than 2 tickets you will not be considered for Orchestra A or B, as per the ticket limits they set forth.
DMBzilla is offline   Reply With Quote