Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - 2017 Rumors
Thread: 2017 Rumors
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2016, 09:38 PM   #102
spoot388

Shows Seen: 94

DMB Hub Stubs: 27

My Tour Central Stats

Re: 2017 Rumors

i think the mexico shows were a bit of a surprise because they are in mexico. nobody has connections to the venue like they do here in the US. we're not going to get rumors if we don't have an in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajc_1988 View Post
i think the rumor has been 7-10 dave and tim shows, but that's all i've heard so far

also heard from various venue staff at the gorge that dave will be back next year, but I don't put too much stock into that
i would not be the least bit surprised to hear that DMB plays 3 nights at the gorge next labor day weekend. even if that is all they do, labor dave weekend is what they do.

as for D+T, i wish they would get creative if they do in fact do a tour. as they have played CMAC a few times now, which seats 10k, i think a 2-3 night stop at red rocks for D+T would be absolutely amazing. perfect size venue, minimal equipment needed to haul in, and its red rocks. someone needs to talk to someone they know to make this happen.

Last edited by spoot388; 09-13-2016 at 09:39 PM.