Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - **Official Running Thread**
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008, 04:56 AM   #136
Milenk
Condor Calamity

Shows Seen: 43

DMB Hub Stubs: 14

My Tour Central Stats

Re: **Official Running Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by whodat View Post
So does anyone run/jog anymore in this forum?

Living in SoCal, I am able to train outdoors pretty much year round. I have done 3 1/2 marathons so far, and am in the middle of training for my first full marathon on June 1 in San Diego. Anyone out there getting ready for any running events?

Cool side note, I will be in NYC the last weekend of March. There is a 10K on the 30th through Central Park that I am doing just because I will be in NYC. Hell why not. Also, I will be attending the Boston Marathon to cheer on a friend in his first Boston Marathon. The BM is on April 21st. Anyone here doing either the 10K or Boston?
I'm running, 10 miles a day. Getting ready for the Boston Marathon, it'll be my 13th one. I won a 5 miler the first weekend of February and ran my best time for 20K two weeks ago, so I'm psyched about that.

My running philosophy is basically the same as it's always been. In short, you see Milenk run by you and you can do one of two things. You can just give up right there and turn in your sneakers, or the other option you have is to go with him and have your buddies dial 9-1-1 cause there's only one place where you'll end up- In the ambulance then in the infirmary.
Milenk is offline   Reply With Quote