Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - **Official Running Thread**
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2007, 05:37 PM   #123
~Crashintome89~
gregdog love in pa

Shows Seen: 16

DMB Hub Stubs: 11

My Tour Central Stats

Re: **Official Running Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior94 View Post
Shit, I don't think I ever saw this before. Was probably in the best shape of my life right around sophomore & junior year, I ran Cross Country three years and Winter & Spring Track all four years. Long distance runner (duh)
Jesus christ I'm 31 now, so far removed from what I used to be able to do

Hell for XC practice, we used to do 5 miles as our warmup, just the damn prep before our actual drills for that day. Holy fuck, I can't believe I used to do that. But we did go undefeated in my senior year and won the league championship, even won the "Best Demonstration of Sportsmanship Award", something like that, all the actual runners on each team voted for that within the league. Question -- is the standard racing distance in high school Cross Country still 3.1 miles? My all time best split for that was either 17:50, or 18:50, figures I can't fucking remember now. Well for the sake of argument let's everyone just assume it was the 17
I have no idea. I never ran cross country in high school, or grade school. This is my first year of it in college and it's brutal.
Claude Giroux is a national treasure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brohan Santana
Can someone please tell me what a Gordie Howe Hat Trick is?
~Crashintome89~ is offline   Reply With Quote