Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - LOST (the tv show)
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2016, 03:21 PM   #26647
junior94
not a unique snowflake

Shows Seen: 2

DMB Hub Stubs: 4

My Tour Central Stats

Re: LOST (the tv show)

oh so you mean you have the whole 6 series-in-one set? because if that's the one I'm thinking of, there's even an answer to something in the packaging of the DVD itself. I think it was like a small pamphlet at the bottom of the box or something like that, but basically it was meant to be like the journal of the captain of the Black Rock ship. Because one of the answers that Damon and Carlton had fully intended on answering before the end, but they never wound up finding what felt like a natural enough spot in the story during season 6 to include it, was that who was it shooting at the outrigger. If you remember when the group of Sawyer, Daniel, Julliete and Miles, etc were experiencing multiple flashes in a kind of short period of time, they found themselves rowing in one of the outriggers along the edge of the island when suddenly another small boat was firing at them with some kind of guns. well, it was a small crew of men from the Black Rock, that's what is revealed in the "journal". cause being told from the captain's POV, it was something like "a bizarre and terrifying event happened today where we saw another vessel on the water appear in front of us out of nowhere and then seemingly just vanished".

"Ohh, why do my actions have consequences?!?!" - Homer J. Simpson
junior94 is offline   Reply With Quote