Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Is Big Whiskey getting worse to anyone else?
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 05:24 PM   #62
Greybillytripin
LLD

Shows Seen: 77

DMB Hub Stubs: 25

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Is Big Whiskey getting worse to anyone else?

No!!!!Seriously....seven is one of the funkiest songs i've ever heard. the lyrics match great with the music. AP is awesome live.The breakdowns are epic IMO. The last half of time bomb is great hard rocking. Shake me sucks live . Ive seen it three times live and everytime it is more annoying.

Funny is way better live and one of their best live. Dive In is awful.....baby blue is exactly what it should be. Nothing more nothing less expected. Why I am has dave haters liking dave for some reason. I don't understand that.

You and Me is definately a movie soundtrack song and space is mediocre. Squirm is pretty good live and it seems to be gaining momentum....

People that shit on DMB, piss me off. If you don't like what they are producing then you can create your own damn band and keep your comments to yourself. This is a fan website and the last time I checked fans don't trash the bands they like, plain and simple. Big 3> BWGK>Busted Stuff> Everyday>>>>>>>>>>>Standup

I DO HOWEVER think daves voice is going to shit, but minga 20 years later what do you expect???

Last edited by Greybillytripin; 08-06-2009 at 05:25 PM. Reason: missed something