Originally Posted by Rodey
This usually happens a few times a week with me, but for some reason, I get really irritated when people can't say a simple "thanks" or "thank you" when you hold a door open for them. If I physically stop and hold the door until you reach it, the least you could do is grunt. Ungrateful people I tell you. I'm just gonna start saying "you're welcome" even if they don't say anything.
So, what irritates you?
This is why I don't hold doors, or do anything nice for strangers, unless it's at work or somewhere that I need to act like a human being.
Originally Posted by ji/\/\ithing
with a few exceptions.
Most of my irritations involve driving, which I'm proud to say I won't be doing much of where I'm moving. Examples include:
- People who don't use the turn signal or leave it on for no reason
- people who tailgate me when I'm driving 10-25 mph over the speed limit
- anyone who drives a minivan
- people who don't know what to do at a 4 way stop sign
- people who double park
- dogs barking, cats meowing, kids crying...I will actually say something to someone at a restaurant if their kid is annoying