Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion

Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion (https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/index.php)
-   Trading Central (https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   in search of dmb dvd's (https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/showthread.php?t=309848)

foats 05-04-2012 05:41 AM

in search of dmb dvd's

Does anybody have or know where to find DMB dvd's (not official ones)? I would definitely do a b&p or if anyone knows a link that may have them that would be great. I appreciate any help. Thank you.

dmb2much 05-04-2012 07:51 AM

Re: in search of dmb dvd's

Quote:

Originally Posted by foats (Post 13592109)
Does anybody have or know where to find DMB dvd's (not official ones)? I would definitely do a b&p or if anyone knows a link that may have them that would be great. I appreciate any help. Thank you.

www.thetradersden.org

420th jimi 05-05-2012 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foats (Post 13592109)

Any particular one's you are looking for?

nbroscoff 05-07-2012 01:10 PM

I am just looking to start my collection as well.

At Traders Den there are a lot of shows available. If somebody hasn't posted in a forum for an active show for awhile can I just click on the torrent and download? Can I only download shows that have seeders?

I want to be respectful of the people who put work into making these dvd's and don't want to be a jackass so I would like to get some knowledge before I start making my dvd show collection.

maker75 05-08-2012 12:48 PM

If there is a show there you want, and its not seeded, just PM me and I'll reseed it for you.

nbroscoff 05-09-2012 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maker75 (Post 13602782)
If there is a show there you want, and its not seeded, just PM me and I'll reseed it for you.

OK cool. Thanks!

foats 05-20-2012 05:48 PM

If you can put up any proshot or any shows that would be great. I can't find any that are being seeded. I would really be happy with any shows. Thanks

foats 05-22-2012 07:40 AM

can I get someone to seed
7-4-10
4-21-98
and anything from 02-05 would be cool

thank you guys so much

dmstats 06-02-2012 04:08 PM

I have a lot of shows on DVDs. Many are tv specials and some concerts. I am willing to trade all / any DVDs for blank DVDs. If anyone is interested, please email me. I will reply with the list of shows I have in the email. There are too many to post here. I would only take DVD+rs. I would like to get rid of all of them since we have a 1yr old and can use the DVDs.

Let me know,

David
Dmstats79@yahoo.com

foats 06-06-2012 06:33 AM

dmstats did you get my email?