Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - Conversation Between whygohome? and laura22

Go Back   Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion > whygohome?

Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
Conversation Between whygohome? and laura22
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. whygohome?
    07-26-2011 08:40 PM
    whygohome?
    Cool I'm gonna have to check that out, can't believe i never heard about it. I love all costas songs
  2. laura22
    07-26-2011 07:47 PM
    laura22
    last year he put out an album, "mobile chateau". it's a very different sound compared to his previous work. unfortunately it's my least favorite album of his. but i also really liked the end of the song: "nothing ever stays the same. you can't build fences around life. it's just this on going process...all you have to do is keep paddling. it's simple- there will always be another wave coming."
  3. whygohome?
    07-26-2011 06:40 PM
    whygohome?
    Yeah I was in a huge jack Johnson/Matt costa phase in 2007 so I actually bought it when it came out. "the road" has such great lyrics and the intro from your sig is perfect. Has Matt put out anything since unfamiliar faces?
  4. laura22
    07-26-2011 07:35 AM
    laura22
    it is! such a good album, and i love love matt costa. pretty surprised an ant recognized my sig though haha
  5. whygohome?
    07-25-2011 09:23 PM
    whygohome?
    Is your sig from the "a brokedown melody" soundtrack? I didn't think anyone else but me owned it haha. Matt costas song is amazing too

Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here